Sunday, February 28, 2010

What is this?

(Simply some ideas to add to your movie rental list or Queue.)
Many people go through life wondering what their talent is or how do I use this talent? Mine was always the movies. I like watching certain directors, story lines, behind the scenes and especially by those who know me; great movie lines. Lines like one of my favorites from Rudy,
"…in this life time you don't have to prove nothing to nobody except yourself.". Inspirational, just like this from Miracle, ..."This is your time. Now go out there and take it. ".
Anyway, this blog will discuss movies for movie lovers. Mostly older movies you can rent and add to your queue. I will give recommendations on movies based on topics. For instance while we currently have Winter Olympics fever I will recommend some movies with an Olympic theme, best Bill Murray movies or my top Bruce Willis movies with the recent Cop Out premiere. I will also ask for your suggestions and feedback. So here it is, "Whaddaya say? Let's boogie." - Spinal Tap.

No comments:

Post a Comment